Projects presented by Center “UNICON.UZ”:
HIMFILE — secured file storage system
HIMFILE – secured file storage system is dedicated for maintenance of privacy (confidentiality), integrity, and protection from an unauthorized access of folders and files stored in the PC (in “explorer” of computer) or in the external disk data carriers. The system application allows protecting the stored electronic data from an unauthorized access, viewing or their change (distortion).
Privacy (confidentiality) of files is provided by use of data encryption facilities and authentification. The integrity of data is provided by use of digital signature and devices of restoration of lost data.
Access to the files, their encryption (decoding) and signing by the digital signature is carried out by individual confidential keys of the user with length of 1024 bits. Access to files and folders is protected by the confidential key and the password.
HIMFAYL System represents the software, which is installed (assembled) on the PC using the Windows operating system. The installed software independently provides the generation of the secret key access (encryption and digital signature) with length of 1024 bits, has the convenient and simple facilities of setting and program use for the user.
Digital Signature Keys Registration Center
Digital signature keys registration center is dedicated for provision of use of certificates of public keys of digital signature and encryption with a view of:
• control of integrity of transferred electronic documents and public information resources, as well as their reliable authentification;
• creation of legally significant system of electronic identification of subjects of information interaction;
• security protection and access isolation during the information interaction of the system parties;
• creation of digital signature keys management system of the information interaction parties.
The digital signature key certificate issued by the Keys registration center uses the format established by the international recommendations ITU-T X.509, RFC3279, RFC3280.
The software contains a server of the Certification Center and Administration Control. The server of the certification center provides the set of functions of the DS Keys Registration Center and contains the protected storehouse of DS public key certificates. The software of administrative control provides the remote control of the Keys Registration Center for performance of the functions by him.
E-HUJJAT — electronic document management system
E-HUJJAT – electronic document management system is intended for organization of exchange of legitimate electronic documents, as well as for perfection and automation of existing system of office management in the organization.
The digital signature in the system is applied for signing the electronic documents with a view of maintenance of their legal importance in compliance with the requirements of legislations on “Digital signature” and “Electronic document management”.
System E-Hujjat also meets the requirements of conducting the office management and control of performance of documents according to the regulatory documents, confirmed by the Resolution of the Cabinet of Ministers in March 29, 1999, ¹140.
The basic functions of the electronic document management system E-Hujjat are:
• Creation of electronic document;
• Formation of tasks on electronic document;
• Registration and imposing of resolution of the administration on the document;
• Execution of electronic documents;
• Coordination and signing of electronic documents;
• Centralized and decentralized control over the execution of electronic documents.
The system also provides:
• Conducting of electronic archive of documents according to the archival office management;
• Storage and search of electronic documents;
• Making of reports on executive discipline, etc.
E-XAT — secured e-mail system
E-XAT — secured e-mail system is intended for organization of protected exchange of electronic messages between the users of E-Xat system.
The system of protected e-mail uses the devices of cryptographic protection of information and digital signature devices (national cryptoprovider) on the basis of the state standards in the field of cryptographic protection of information.
The system E-Xat due to the use of protection facilities meets the following requirements of information security:
• Identification — establishes the authenticity of user of the E-Xat system on the basis of digital signature;
• Confidentiality — protection of electronic messages by their encryption;
• Authentification of sender of the electronic message on the basis of checks of the accessory of the digital signature in each electronic message;
• Integrity of electronic messages — the check of non-distortion of information in the electronic message.
The E-Xat system supports three languages for work in the system: Uzbek (Latin and Cyrillic), Russian (Cyrillic) and English (Latin).
For working in the E-Xat system each user should have the private key and the certificate of the public key which issued by the Digital Signature Keys Registration Center.
E-KALIT is hardware and software applications designed specifically for use in conjunction with information systems that require secure storage of secret key encryption and digital signature (EDS).
E-KALIT represents wearable USB-stick with a small size, provides a cryptographic storage of personal user settings in a secure trusted environment.
- to safely store personal settings the electronic digital signature, EDS private keys, the keys hashing, encryption keys, as well as the public parameters (such as public-key certificate);
- to produce secure user authorization to access the memory contents device based on the knowledge of identification data (username and password);
- to block access to memory of the device in attempt of selection of passwords the set quantity of times;
- to issue the certificate of an open key of a digital signature on demand from the personal computer;
- to load cryptographic keys and certificates from the personal computer (for example, from program of the Centre EDS keys registration);
- to securely transmitted to the device user's identity based on a hash of a random number.
"Electronic dictionary for office-work" is developed in cooperation with Institute of Language and Literature named after Alisher Navoi and at this moment has more than 2500 words in Uzbek (Latin), Russian and English languages and permanently enriched. The uniqueness of this product that it contains the terms, word-combinations, cliché and most often used words in office-management and convenient system of fast search. The product is addressed, first of all, to experts of office-work, front office, human resources department, accounting departments, legal department, secretariat, and other departments working with the documentation. This electronic dictionary can become as the indispensable assistant at writing and translation of decrees, letters and other official documents.
"Uzbek-Russian-English dictionary of terms" comprises about 6000 articles of following directions:
• Information technologies;
• Radio-frequency spectrum and radio-electronic devices;
• Post communications;
• Technical operation, maintenance and repair of devices and telecommunication systems;
• Metrology in the communications and information sphere.
• also, it provides the translation of any term into three languages with their definitions. As well as, the fast search in the dictionary is provided. The program uses the original scripts that allow considering the specific features of Uzbek Cyrillic Script.
"Electronic Uzbek-Russian dictionary on electronic technique and radio electronics" contains a wide spectrum of terms on electronic, optical-electronic, semi-conductor, electro vacuum, gas-discharge devices, radio engineering systems, television, devices of radio communication, household electronics, ways and record and reproduction devices of information, on laser techniques. The dictionary contains the terms and definitions in Uzbek language with terms and definitions equivalents in Russian, as well as the equivalents in Russian and English languages. The dictionary is dedicated for technical and scientific experts working in the communications and information sphere, using in their practical activities the domestic and foreign regulatory documents and technical specifications, as well as for students and teachers of higher and secondary special educational institutions.
"English-Russian-Uzbek dictionary of abbreviations of terms on telecommunications" contains more than 4500 abbreviations and conditional designations on operation of systems and communication facilities of all types that work in various ranges of frequencies. The dictionary includes abbreviations from following subject domains: communication of all types (including fiber-optic, completely optical networks), their functional elements, and the fiber-optic and cables; networks of any type (LAN, urban, corporate and global) and technologies used in them and protocols; calculation and information systems (including their functional elements); software and hardware of computing systems (including the programming languages, separate packages of the program maintenance, databases, as well as microprocessors and peripheral devices); terms of electronics and television; abbreviations of names of the companies, institutes and communication administrations. The dictionary can be used not only as the dictionary of abbreviations, but also as the short handbook or as the high-grade English-Russian-Uzbek glossary for translation of the difficult compound terms.
"Russian-Uzbek explanatory dictionary on television" contains the terminology on manufacturing and operation of television systems, television devices: Broadcasting television, digital television, satellite television, cable television, television of night vision, television of special designation..
System of spelling check of Uzbek language
The program is dedicated for grammar checking of Uzbek language (Cyrillic), with support of keyboard layout with font use of Times New Roman, in documents created in applications OS Windows: MS Word, MS Excel, and MS PowerPoint.
The program is completely integrated with these products. After starting the system transfers to work in the background operation mode, and it allows automatically checking the spelling and does not prevent to conduct the user the main work in the program. If the given word or word-combination is absent in the base of the dictionary it is indicated.
Correction of errors is carried out due to the set of parameters, including the presence in the dictionary of the various word forms, and typical errors.
In this system the dictionary with more than 100 000 words of Uzbek language is used.