- to safely store personal settings the electronic digital signature, EDS private keys, the keys hashing, encryption keys, as well as the public parameters (such as public-key certificate);
- to produce secure user authorization to access the memory contents device based on the knowledge of identification data (username and password);
- to block access to memory of the device in attempt of selection of passwords the set quantity of times;
- to issue the certificate of an open key of a digital signature on demand from the personal computer;
- to load cryptographic keys and certificates from the personal computer (for example, from program of the Centre EDS keys registration);
- to securely transmitted to the device user's identity based on a hash of a random number.