The digital signature in the system is applied for signing the electronic documents with a view of maintenance of their legal importance in compliance with the requirements of legislations on “Digital signature” and “Electronic document management”.
System E-Hujjat also meets the requirements of conducting the office management and control of performance of documents according to the regulatory documents, confirmed by the Resolution of the Cabinet of Ministers in March 29, 1999, №140.
The basic functions of the electronic document management system E-Hujjat are:
• Creation of electronic document;
• Formation of tasks on electronic document;
• Registration and imposing of resolution of the administration on the document;
• Execution of electronic documents;
• Coordination and signing of electronic documents;
• Centralized and decentralized control over the execution of electronic documents.
The system also provides:
• Conducting of electronic archive of documents according to the archival office management;
• Storage and search of electronic documents;
• Making of reports on executive discipline, etc.